Fort Gratiot Lighthouse

Built: 1829

On Lake Huron near Port Huron. It was the first lighthouse on Lake Huron and is the oldest surviving lighthouse in Michigan. It is owned by the U.S. Coast Guard.


Return to Photo Gallery

The lighthouse photographs found herein were taken by and are property of Kevin G. TeBeest and should not be used or copied in any way without the owner's express permission.

Copyright © 1998 - 2007 Kevin G. TeBeest. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, without the express permission of the owner, is expressly prohibited.